Re: [Gnumed-devel] Formatting of SOAP row and metadata

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Formatting of SOAP row and metadata
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 09:26:13 +0200

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 11:09:49PM -0700, Jim Busser wrote:

> I was noticing in the EMR tree that when an Episode is in focus, the Journal
> view could be better-formatted:
>
> 1) after the signature
>
>       \u257c LMcC, 2011-07-18 22:52 \u257e
>
> add one extra line break to improve separation between one SOAP category and
> the next

This place does not separate between SOAP categories. It
separates between individual SOAP rows no matter the
category.

One extra line at this position is already used to separate
between encounters within the episode flow.

> 2) instead of appending the episode name multiple times
> i.e. with each encounter,

I can't reproduce this. Can you send a screenshot ?

> refactor that information into the
> top of the journal output, where it presently says
>
>       Clinical data generated during encounters within this episode:
>
> to make it instead
>
>       Clinical data generated during encounters within this episode <episode
> name>:

(For what it is worth: One could also argue that this very
 item of information is already displayed on the left.)

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de