Re: [Gnumed-devel] Formatting of SOAP row and metadata

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Formatting of SOAP row and metadata
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 22:30:36 +0200

On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 10:12:08PM +0200, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> OTOH, regarding the test results - I could agree to remove
> the episode meta data from that journal view since we don't
> include that meta data information with the other
> journal-formatted EMR entries either.

Inclusionally that would rather suggest to include that
information with the other entries as well rather than
remove it from test results but here's a better argument in
favor of removing the episode line from the test results
formatting:

IF you are browsing the chronological EMR Journal you are -
very much by definition - not interested in the contextual
separation of concerns...

Weak but intriguing :-)

I removed it for now.

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de