[Gnumed-devel] Wishlist inbox double-click action

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Wishlist inbox double-click action
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 08:19:42 -0700

Presently, it is possible to create an

        Active-patient related message

where I like the option to make it a personal message because then it does not
show the patient name (only their pk number) in case it nobody else's business
to know about except the intended recipient.

However personal is considered non-clinical so when the saved message is
double-clicked from the inbox, it beeps that no action has been associated.

When a pk exists, can it be made to activate the person (who may or not be a
patient, it could be a staff who then needs to be looked up and phoned etc)?

or do we make a new message type for this situation?

-- Jim