Re: [Gnumed-devel] Demographic defaults could use improving

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Demographic defaults could use improving
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 13:08:38 +0200

On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 11:32:29PM -0700, Jim Busser wrote:

> > The
> >
> >     Person > Register new
> >
> > widget could use improving:
>
> also the addition of in-praxis primary to the creation
> widget, otherwise this gets omitted and when you add a
> document you are not done until you sign it including
> manually check-boxing

Done.

Note, however, that this line of development is an "endless"
spiral and ultimately asks for a patient creation
*wizard* rather than a single dialog (which seemed rather
unwieldy the first time I tried to implement that).

> BTW, when one is already the in-praxis primary, is there any relevance to
> "take over responsibility" and should it behave differently in different
> contexts?

This could become a wishlist reminder for slow times /
people with time on their hands:

        consider smartening up 'take over responsibility' in
        document review dialog in the face of current_user =
        fk_intended_reviewer

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de