Re: [Gnumed-devel] Problem postal code (zip) not null

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Problem postal code (zip) not null
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2011 13:09:28 -0700

On 2011-08-06, at 11:11 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> I reddened the labels of the required fields of the generic
> address edit area.

You were right to recognize that what I was actually after was to improve the
signalling to the user (by way of labels) prior to an attempted save, instead
of pinking the fields which is the downstream post-failed-save action.

Would the above capture

        "Adding new address" :

        http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnumed-devel/2011-08/pnggeYwV5vlhD.png

?