Re: [Gnumed-devel] Improvement to Measurements plugin

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Improvement to Measurements plugin
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2011 13:39:35 -0700

On 2011-08-06, at 1:00 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> I fail to understand the superiority of what you
> describe over a standard button+popup menu ?

It may provide us more future flexibility. An object that would allow values to
be selected from among options:

        1) could allow that value to be displayed on screen post-selection

        2) could be paired with a second value-selector

that way, an "action" button could then apply to the combination or interaction
of the values, which might combine two categories of information for example

        CBC
        Lytes urea creatinine
        serum glucose
        INR

with

        past 14 days
        past 30 days
        past 90 days

Which would be an easy way to support a Display function within Measurements
where the goal is to display less than everything.

-- Jim