Re: [Gnumed-devel] Paperwork and forms development

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Paperwork and forms development
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2011 21:17:25 -0700

On 2011-08-06, at 9:14 PM, Jim Busser wrote:

> Separately from the wiki topic that is intended for the user manual
>
>       http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/GmManualLettersForms

As I look at it some more, is the above agreed too-advanced for the User manual
and really needs its content transferred to a developer page and something
simpler left behind as to how to (simply) "use" existing templates?

The simple manual page can make reference to getting their IT support (or
advanced users) to prepare or suitably modify templates for them.

(I am still not at a stage to develop one although I can likely hack some mods
).

-- Jim