Re: [Gnumed-devel] Measurements - adding and abbreviations

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Measurements - adding and abbreviations
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 18:06:33 +0200

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 08:55:43AM -0700, Jim Busser wrote:

> >From my view, such a thing would be a real, help, because
> a triple salute using keys is extra work

That is why I asked whether what you said is understood to
mean that you want to effect this by pressing some key
combination.

Because if a triple salute is too much work, how much better
is a two-key salute ? (say, Ctrl-M or whatever)

Another choice (but no less work) would be to use special
entry rather than control keys: say, when you type $val it
will let you enter a measurement.

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de