Re: [Gnumed-devel] Idea for on-the-fly latex template creation (was plac

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Idea for on-the-fly latex template creation (was placeholders)
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 09:22:31 -0700

On 2011-08-17, at 6:45 AM, Jim Busser wrote:

> - storing multiple headers (one per praxis) and allowing each praxis in the
> cluster (my term, not intend as postgres uses it) to set a default, or
> storing a single header but running a stream editor (sed) script to alter the
> replaced tex snippet

or, in the alternative (to stream editing), the creation of placeholders which
can "know" (reference) the bits of praxis location information (address,
contact channels / numbers) for whichever is the "currently selected" praxis.
Even so, this would need some configuration support within GNUmed.

-- Jim