[Gnumed-devel] EMR > Show as … Summary

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] EMR > Show as … Summary
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 18:19:45 -0700

I think this menu item dates back to when no other summary was available.

It seems to me IMO to be obsoleted by the EMR tree.

It is shown in the second screen shot as the very small foreground window "EMR
summary" (which features the light bulb icon), which I have superimposed on the
EMR tree which shows nearly the same information except that it is missing the
"Total EMR entries" which I suppose could be inserted at the right of the tree
as

        26 encounters (166 entries)

Bearing in mind that the EMR tree is so much more informative, can we "lose"
the mini-dialog and remove from the menu

        Show as … Summary

and rename

        Topical tree

to take the same name as the plug-in