[Gnumed-devel] Gnumed post 1.0

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Gnumed post 1.0
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 07:36:51 -0700

While not seeking to delay 1.0 going out, can I ask some thoughts about what
should be next, post-1.0?

I am working in the background with someone, to see if I can get the HL7 lab
import moved further along.

I think Karsten has been tinkering with schema and table permissions such that
GNUmed could at some stage support a non-doctor (non-clinician) class of user.

One 1.0 official release is out, I may like to develop some data packs in which
to import hospital / lab / imaging department phone numbers. This may help to
(a) ease the hassles of getting in touch with them and
(b) better identify points of care closest to patients' homes and work

-- Jim