Re: [Gnumed-devel] Release Candidate 1.0.rc3

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Release Candidate 1.0.rc3
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 12:28:42 -0700

On 2011-09-21, at 11:47 AM, Jim Busser wrote:

>>> However, even with 2 medications (let alone 1) the button Kidney calls
>>> nothing.
>>
>> You need to have one of them selected.
>>
>> I have improved the behaviour to just go to
>>
>>      www.dosing.de
>
> maybe improve the tooltip to
>
>       Show information on handling of selected drug(s) in presence of renal
> insufficiency.
>
> ?

Oops … it works only for a one-at-a-time drug selection.

But it works reasonably well. Despite that dosing.de resources are
german-language, the opened page (here shown for ibuprofen) includes at bottom

        Google.com in English

which, when opened, reformats to offer me a Translate page link.

*** Suggest the tooltip be improved to:

        Show www.dosing.de information on handling of one selected drug in the
presence of renal insufficiency.

 ****