Re: [Gnumed-devel] latest code

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] latest code
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 16:33:32 -0700

On 2011-09-24, at 8:30 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> I have uploaded all the latest fixes to the public git
> repository. This includes the vaccine view fixes.

Even without re-upgrading v15 db to the newest v16 (which gave a depends error
- see next email), I was able to notice that

1) the Clear button (in new patient creation widget) still does not work (at
least on Mac under X11… I do not know if it is isolated to this platform.)

2) suggest the Search (address / postal) tooltip be updated to:

        Optional address search: enter a postal code or street
        name to select a pre-existing address to auto-fill the
        fields below. The number and unit, after you fail to provide
        otherwise, will also get auto-filled.

3) when you update the tooltip, by prepending the searched address, can you
reformat

        Number: 1234-5678

        Number (Unit): 1234 (5678)

-- Jim