Re: [Gnumed-devel] Data packs

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Data packs
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 08:19:45 -0700

On 2011-09-24, at 11:49 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> It does not block ?

Yes, so that's good. Presumably, it is a good thing that the Cancel button in
the data pack picker dialog is included in what is blocked?

I am just wondering, given that we have no good way to inform users what is
happening dynamically, then maybe we should add to the dialog something like

        Control of GNUmed will be suspended until the installation fails or
completes.
        GNUmed will advise you whether the task finishes successfully or in
failure.

-- Jim