Re: [Gnumed-devel] About systems of codification

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] About systems of codification
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 12:01:52 -0700

On 2011-09-29, at 2:03 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> Jim,
>
> was there anything specific you wanted to point out with the slide ?

It gives me the idea of an improved flow, where we increase the size of the
work area (window) for Past Hx item entry and incorporate, into this same
screen, the functionality of 'Add another' so that what has already been
entered can be seen.

This better assists the clinical to determine whether items which had been
missing are now present.

                                Adding a new health issue

becomes

                                Adding / editing health issues

left side: list of existing items, plus the ability to set any one from the
list as 'in focus' in order to edit / delete

middle:

        the existing client 0.9x fields, suitably deployed

right:

[filter for coding system]      [phrasewheel for code or term]
^---- default
        <blank> = all

Ideally this should be able to access and edit not only items which were
created through this widget, but also created through the EMR tree handle
contextual menu and/or via Notes editor episode creation --> Promote (to issue)
function.

-- Jim

PNG image