Re: [Gnumed-devel] Ginkgo-Cadx feature wishlist opened

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Ginkgo-Cadx feature wishlist opened
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 22:30:37 +0100

On Fri, Nov 04, 2011 at 12:05:27PM +0100, Hilbert, Sebastian wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The devs of the Dicom viewer Ginkgo-CADx are looking for input on what
> features to implent in the upcoming version 3.0.
>
> So if you have an itch to scratch let them know.

Bookmarks - let me tag certain images within large series so
I can quickly access them later on.

Rapid access to annotated images: A list of images within
series containing overlays - assume there's 25 images and
you put arrows onto image 7 and 13. It'd be useful to have a
list letting me quickly pull up the two images.

(Actually, that's just a special type of bookmark - an
intrinsic bookmark auto-set on images with annotations.)

Arbitrary selection for display of within-series images: let
me select those images which I want to see side-by-side even
from within one single series. Currently it is only possible
to see side-by-side images which are neighbours within a
series.

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de