Re: [Gnumed-devel] Workflow of Adding medication / non-medication substa

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Workflow of Adding medication / non-medication substance intake
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 22:05:19 +0000

On 2011-11-04, at 2:34 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> While I agree it also goes beyond mere improvement of the
> Current Substance Intake List.
>
> It asks for a re-design of the substance intake handling:
> from state to process.
>
> Which, yes, is desirable but not to be undertaken lightly.

There are two parts.

1) the easier part is a simple relocation of a few of the fields. Can I know
whether that will be agreeable or reasons why not?

2) the second part, I agree, would be more work. But not doing it will keep
GNUmed quite annoying for anyone who will be often adjusting their patients'
medications.

see next email for some consideration of the nice - to - have - next list

-- Jim