Re: [Gnumed-devel] Overlapping encounters?

From: Adrian Midgley
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Overlapping encounters?
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 22:34:34 +0000

I think this is what we would call Episodes of Care, of which more
than one may be dealt with during one Encounter.

Episodes of care have received considerable attention in the UK and I
think are more of interest and concern to medical informaticists than
to jobbing doctors.

THat's becuase infomraticially inclined doctors understand the point
of it.  But it needs to be inconspicuous until needed.

--
Adrian Midgley   http://www.defoam.net/