Re: [Gnumed-devel] restart medication

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] restart medication
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 12:46:26 +0100

On Sunday, November 27, 2011 12:36:29 PM Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> > Say I discontinue a medication, then I restart it for whatever reason.
> > How is this supposed to work.
>
> Remove it and re-enter it.

It still stay in the medication history ?

> > Clicking on edit I can edit the past start/stop values.
> > Trying to add it again gives a duplicate key error or something like
> > this.
> >
> > Can there be an option to restart inactive medication ?
>
> What about editing the start/stop values ?

I will try this.

Future versions could provide a button, checkbox , rightclick, keyboard
shortcut - whatever to restart inactive medication.

Say I give a patient pantozol for 4 weeks, I discontinue per plan, then I
decide to prescribe it again. I can see it in the 'inactive' list. Would save
a few clicks if I could e.g right click in the corresponding row. This would
bring up the options 'restart'  and 'restart with changes'. The later could
pull up a popup to let me make changes much like the edit button does.

Sebastian