[Gnumed-devel] Postgres 9.1 was Re: Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Postgres 9.1 was Re: Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 20:57:38 +0000

On 2011-11-30, at 11:31 AM, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

> When this is done I will take care of Ubuntu.

In the short term, it may be enough to answer whether the postgres 8.4-based
server install instructions on

        http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/UbuntuGuideShort

should work with 9.1-on-Oneiric using a simple substitution like

        copy this command: sudo nano /etc/postgresql/9.1/main/pg_hba.conf

??

(I base this expectation of no problems on this report

        http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnumed-devel/2011-10/msg00127.html
)

-- Jim