Re: [Gnumed-devel] Patient creation widget address 'Search'

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Patient creation widget address 'Search'
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 21:39:02 +0000

On 2011-12-02, at 1:25 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> That's why I am often reluctant to apply seemingly trivial wording
> changes - because it forces translators to backport. Which isn't
> really possible since Launchpad does not support our git branches.
> Which results in new strings always being English anywhere.

Where possible I will try to work more from git (pre-release) but the other
option is to allow a bit longer testing in the beta-releases and waiting until
official releases to do any (new) translations.

I am only just slowly catching up to real (or real-like) use, at least to a
limited extent which allows me to better evaluate where the GUI may be
ambigousl or incorrectly-interpreted at the point of care.

-- jim