Re: [Gnumed-devel] patient overview

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] patient overview
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 13:40:26 +0100

On Saturday, December 03, 2011 01:20:17 PM Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> Here's the design goals I would think worthwhile:
>
> - Who is this patient ?
>
> - What patient is this (clinically) ?
>
> - Why is this patient on my screen ?
>
> - Why *should* this patient be on my screen ?
>
> Karsten
In my setting a rule of thumb would be to place the most important information
/ most frequently accessed information top left and the least frequently
accessed information bottom right.

Since I am used to scan left to right rather then top to bottom important info
goes to the top while less important info goes to the bottom ?

Will think some more about which boxes to place where. As a start I am
thinking about encounters and contacts.

Sebastian