Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed-medication

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed-medication
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 20:24:42 +0000

On 2011-12-03, at 1:48 AM, care endoscopy wrote:

Hi
I am having trouble using gnumed medication with recent versions.
I am detailing here
I added few brand names by clicking
Medication-Add-Brands-New-Filled brand name-ATC code-

When you created your Brands, did you add one more more components (using the Manage button -- see screenshot)? Of course, the components would have to have been separately (previously) created before they can be found in the listing...

anyhow, I can create a Brand *and* have it show up in the Brand phrasewheel but *only* if one or more components have been attached. If I did not add a component, then the Brand (despite having been successfully saved and despite showing up in the refreshed Brands list in the creator panel) does not show up.

@ Karsten

- is it intended to be able to create and save a Brand without any components?

- is 'fake' intended to apply to one or more different 'pseudo-Brand' names by which to differentiate different (sometimes medically disapproved-of) products that a patient might be taking?

Then When I type the brand name in field component, it just vanish/disappears
Putting * in the field does not show the brand so that I can chose from the list.
I think I made it clear.

maybe explained by the above?

-- Jim