Re: [Gnumed-devel] Can we have a refresh of Attach documents (Episodes)

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Can we have a refresh of Attach documents (Episodes) when a problem was added to EMR
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 00:44:56 +0000

On 2011-12-08, at 3:14 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> Shock and horror the document import widget has been doing
> that (auto-creating whatever is in the episode phrasewheel)
> from day one now that I checked.

Shock and horror that, desiring to hold no unrealistic expectations, it never dawned on me that I had any choice other than to leave the values to create what I needed elsewhere and then return.

Shall a configuration option be provided as

        Preferences > User interface > Document handling > foo

perhaps

        Default episode association

        0 never pre-fill a value
        1 default to episode of name ?