Re: [Gnumed-devel] Fwd: gnumed-medication

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Fwd: gnumed-medication
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 20:52:35 +0100

On Tuesday, December 13, 2011 05:09:27 PM Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 08, 2011 at 07:03:12PM +0000, Jim Busser wrote:
> > 2. about emr journal and consultation report
> > →Suppose someone consult me for (S) diarrhoea. I observe
>
> (O) emaciation. My (A) is colonic malignancy My (P) is
> colonoscopy. I did colonoscopy. Showed (O) malignancy. Now
> when it prints s follows s, o follows o, so that
> colonoscopic findings are printed above the plan of
> colonoscopy. This looks odd. I would suggest soap / soap
>
> For this I need more information. How can I reproduce the
> result that seems undesirable ?  What is it supposed to look
> like ?

Yes. Please write it on paper and scan/fax it so we know what you want it to
look like.

> > 3. About use of key-board for selecting suggested words
> > →Another problem is I have to use mouse to select
>
> suggested entries and can not select it with keyboard. The
> keyboard problem really needs to be solved. It is only on
> windows.
>
> Can this be reproduced elsewhere ?

All dropdown lists / phrasewheels expose this behavior on Windows. One cannot
select pressing Enter key but double click on it with the mouse. Maybe the
Enter key event is propageted.

Since until recently noone used the Windows version I did not care.

> > 4. Notes pluggin
> > →The problem on windows with notes seem to persist. You click and
> > everything disappears
>
> Is this reproducible ?

I cannot reproduce this on Windows XP. Ii works ok here. Please provide a
screenshot of what you mean.

Sebastian