Re: [Gnumed-devel] patient overview

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] patient overview
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 18:58:02 +0000

On 2011-12-19, at 10:45 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> There's not really any use coloring document items if the
> documents panel only ever contains unsigned ones unless one
> wants to make a distinction between "unsigend *ab*normal"
> and "unsigned normal" ?

I suppose it begs the question, which I do not recall having been discussed, as
to the basis for inclusion (filtering) of *any* of the overview panels.

It never occurred to me that any of the overview panels would show *only* what
had not been signed.

Anything which had not yet been signed:

- is currently (at least in some cases) intended to be visible in the Inbox
- is currently (at least in some cases) filterable inside the respective
(measurements, documents) plugin

My concept of the overview is that it would allow *not only* the primary
provider but *any other clinician* in the praxis (who may need to provide care):

- an effective introduction to the patient's health (if the patient is new to
that individual) or
- a reminder of what may already be known

i.e. not *just* the things which had not yet been signed.

-- Jim