Re: [Gnumed-devel] patient overview

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] patient overview
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 19:04:38 +0000

On 2011-12-19, at 9:01 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 05:59:59PM +0100, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
>
>> The next questions to solve:
>
> Also, I'm not sure about the "occupation" plugin.

What would you think about dispensing with (liberating) an Occupation plugin to
instead nest or concatenate it inside "Identity"?

The current prototype Identity panel is, after all, not *strictly* the identity
table but includes some relational information such as names.

The panel could be named

        Identity (and Occupation)   <--- Occupations?

where the parens () serve to imply that maybe a double-click can evoke only the
Demographics and not the occupation.

While I am on the subject, it raises the question whether Occupation is medical
information (which it may be) or better thought of as Demographic information
which may or may not be a health issue (which maybe would warrant it getting
there promoted anyway) which makes me think Occupation should get migrated, as
circumstances permit, as a subtab or edit area in Demographics.

-- Jim