[Gnumed-devel] letterhead

From: vbanait
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] letterhead
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 19:50:35 +0530

hi
Wish you happy new year .
I am planning to use logo and letterhead using package fancyhdr on our
reporting templates to create a letterhead. For this I will have to
put  image  file in a folder which is accessed by latex during
processing a latex templates. if you can please let me know the
directory for templates, this should become easy to me. I am planning
to put my clinic's name as left header and my name with qualifications
on right head followed by a thick line . I am also planning to put
phone numbers and email as a footer.
Vaibhav

--
Vaibhav S Banait