Re: [Gnumed-devel] Wish list

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Wish list
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 07:30:19 +0100

On Sunday, February 12, 2012 06:10:07 AM you wrote:

> Recommended by: Dr.............,

> Patient Mr.....

> Saw article in newspaper

> Internet search

Ah. You mean you want to keep track of how your patients came to know about you or your practice ?

Hmm. Let me think about how this can be handled.

One thing that comes to mind is the patient social network where we want to store other physicians and relatives.

Apart from the visual representation there needs to be discussion on a database field indeed.

Do you want to print this information in a letter ? In what context ? Who do you want to tell this information ?

And I guess at the end of the month you want to see some statistics on it ?

Regards,

Sebastian