Re: [Gnumed-devel] Wish list

From: Vaibhav Banait
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Wish list
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 07:09:37 +0000

Hi
Thanks for the reply

> Recommended by: Dr.............,
>                                Patient Mr.....
>                                Saw article in newspaper
>                                Internet search

Ah. You mean you want to keep track of how your patients came to know about
you or your practice ?
...yah! In a personal clinic, you have to keep track of your areas of strength
and where you are weak, so that resources could be optimally utilised.

Hmm. Let me think about how this can be handled.
One thing that comes to mind is the patient social network where we want to
store other physicians and relatives.
....yes that should be there.

Apart from the visual representation there needs to be discussion on a
database field indeed.

Do you want to print this information in a letter ? In what context ? Who do
you want to tell this information ?
...as simple as a letter of thanks, and at times about management in
emergencies if patient is located in remote area lacking expertise in field.
Also to enquire if patient is lost to follow up.

And I guess at the end of the month you want to see some statistics on it ?
Yes. That is most important thing.

Regards,
Vaibhav