[Gnumed-devel] Username

From: Vaibhav Banait
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Username
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 02:01:01 +0000

Hi
I am run into a trouble. I removed any-doc as user. I possibly changed
something in my regular username so that it is not being recognised as a staff
member. I am not able to log in. There appear to be three ways out for me
1. To log in using  an username and password of another preexisting account if
gnumed has built in account for someone and then create user name for myself.
2. If there is a way to create username without logging in
3. Erase complete system and reinstall.
Please help

Regards
Vaibhav