Re: [Gnumed-devel] EMR printout SOAP order

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] EMR printout SOAP order
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 00:42:53 +0100

Vaibhav, Sebastian,

> I simply want that it should be printed like
> 12.30 am SOAP
> 1 pm: O
> 2. pm P
>
> and not
>
> 12.30 am S
> 12.30 am 0
> 2 pm
> 12.30 am A
> 12.30 am : P
> 2pm: P.
>
> Just look at the order carefully to understand what i mean
> This can not be achieved by creating template as the order is hard coded in
> program
> 09:58:35 AM
> I simplify At 12.30 am I wrote SOAP, At 2 pm I had (O)
> 09:59:35 AM
> So 12.30 pm: SOAP followed by 2 pm (O) should be printed.
> 10:00:13 AM
> Exactly SOAP/SOAP

If I understand correctly what you are saying you want SOAPU
output to be ordered by

        1st) timestamp
        2nd) SOAPU category

Is that correct ?   Let's assume that what we *really* mean is:

        1st) encounter link
        2nd) timestamp
        3rd) SOAPU category

right ?  Now, we need to decide what "timestamp" is to mean,
exactly:

        - timestamp of initial creation of each SAOPU entry ?
        - timestamp of last modification of each SOAPU entry ?

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de