Re: [Gnumed-devel] Gnumed-bugs post from address@hidden requires approva

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Gnumed-bugs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 20:52:45 -0300

And If you speak portuguese you can give me a yell and I'll try to explain things in our language :))

Rogerio

2012/3/2 Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden>
> From: Agnalda da Graça <address@hidden>

> Sorry, not use gnu-med. User any-doc. I´ve tried the same for the password.
>
> 2012/3/2 Agnalda da Graça <address@hidden>
>
> > Hello GnuMed team
> >
> > Im testing GNUMed and I´ve installed it successfully, but when I run the
> > Client asks me for the password for the user gnu-med. What is the password?
> > I´ve tried the same pass as the user but with no success.

Hello Agnalda,

right the default user is any-doc. The default password is
any-doc as well. I just checked and both work with the
public database at publicdb.gnumed.de.

If you want to use a local database (say, on your machine)
you'll have to also install the server package and create
the database first.

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346