Re: [Gnumed-devel] Gnumed-bugs post from address@hidden requires approva

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Gnumed-bugs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 09:13:13 +0100

Hello Joseph,

> Installed GNUmed on my machine (ver 0.9.9), when I launch it, the login
> screen comes up as it should but it requires a password.  I haven't even
> set-up a user account yet!  What password is it looking for?

It asks you which backend to connect to - as long as you
have not set up your own backend (GNUmed database, that is)
you can only connect to the public database. For that, the
account and password are both "any-doc".

See here for more information:

        http://wiki.gnumed.de

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de