Re: [Gnumed-devel] Unhandled exception trying to alter and backdate an e

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Unhandled exception trying to alter and backdate an encounter date
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 20:31:17 +0000

On 2012-03-31, at 12:19 PM, Jim Busser wrote:

> when in the editing window I carefully selected the "27" and typed over it a
> "26", I got an unhandled exception and the status area at bottom

I think I figured out what happens...

In the editing area, the user is offered to edit

        2012-03-27 13:21

but it is not enough to just edit and try to save

        2012-03-26 13:21

because py is not accepting the above as sufficient, it wants

        2012-03-25 13:21:00.00

which I will admit the phrasewheel will offer, but it is an extra step to have
to accept it. Is there not any easy way to turn off the need for this level of
precision (seconds and two decimals within seconds)??

-- Jim