[Gnumed-devel] menu GNUmed > Preferences >

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] menu GNUmed > Preferences >
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 18:07:46 +0000

Hi

See screenshot of current menu. Questions...

1) List configuration... can we rename (in 1.2) to either

        Configuration settings

or, if the above all refer to Workplace settings, can we rename to one of

        Workplace configurations
        Workplace settings

2) are the Client parameters stored in (and taken from) the .conf file with which GNumed was started?

3) how about the User interface preferences?

4) how about the External tools preferences?

5) how about the EMR preferences?

Part of the reason that I am asking is because it would be good for the user to be clear on which changes would affect other people, and which changes would affect no-one else but the user. That could help me to improve the documentation.

-- Jim