Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 1.2.rc1 Release Candidate

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 1.2.rc1 Release Candidate
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 22:48:52 +0200

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 06:36:08PM +0200, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> > > Well, the thing is, we used to have a Manual plugin (I don't think we
> > > do anymore) which depended on the HTML content being available from
> > > an installed gnumed-doc which made you make it Depends:
> >
> > Well, this was an interesting statement about the past and explains why
> > the status is that way.  What I actually wanted to know if it is needed
> > in the present.
>
> "I don't think we do anymore"  :-)

I also read that bit but was hoping for something like "... and verified
this by checking the code".  I learned to ignore statements starting with
"I don't think" because this behaviour is soooo common.  OK, I'll take
this as moving gnumed-doc to Recommends and will upload tomorrow evening
or so.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--