Re: [Gnumed-devel] Windows

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Windows
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 12:35:52 +0200

On Sunday, April 22, 2012 08:25:22 AM Vaibhav Banait wrote:

Hi,

> Kindly  check gnumed installation on Windows.

Which version of GNUmed ?

> After installation, the windows become extremely busy and unresponsive. This
> is happening with win7 and vista.

You are saying that Windows itself becomes unresponsive ?

> I will not be able to provide you with
> log as I had to remove installation in one computer and format the other
> one.

So after installation of GNUmed (which version) on Windows 7 and Windows Vista
you could not start GNUmed because Windows was unresponsive ?

Very strange. I will test it. It works ok for me on Windows XP.

Sebastian