Re: [Gnumed-devel] presenting GNUmed to newcomers

From: Liz
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] presenting GNUmed to newcomers
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 07:04:56 +1000

On Wed, 2 May 2012 22:47:12 +0200
Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

> > Honestly, they need to visit somewhere using Gnumed if they don't
> > want it installed on any of their computer gear.
>
> Brilliant, I hadn't thought of that.
>
> They could come visit us at the conference May 19th.
>
> However, I'd assume a hidden requirement is "we can fiddle
> with it at our leisure at home".
>
> Karsten

But now you have two good options - come and visit us, or we sell you a
laptop or two preinstalled.
Last time I bought a major computer program three of us took a day
visit to another surgery using it. Small cost compared to getting
something that wasn't right. Only hassle was it was in Melbourne, about
500km away.