Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed asks some help from FreeDIams

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed asks some help from FreeDIams
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 18:41:33 +0200

On Wed, May 09, 2012 at 03:58:43PM +0000, Jim Busser wrote:

> >> - the FreeDiams prescription XML changed from 0.5 to 0.6 (0.7 uses 0.6)
> >>
> >> - GNUmed so far supported 0.5 only
> >
> > --> GNUmed problem
> >
> >> - GNUmed *now* also supports 0.6 as needed
> >
> > --> should be the default behavior
>
> @ Karsten, how shall GNUmed decide which to provide?

For the time being GNUmed will write 0.5 and read both 0.5
and 0.6.

> @ Eric - at http://www.freemedforms.com/en/news/freemedforms/070_nf_datapacks
>
> it says  "[in order to install] data packs including drug
> interaction data… The association will give you the server
> address, your login and password." but it seemed to me that
> FreeDiams installed these automatically when I installed the
> Canadian data pack. Was something else intended?

No. You are now lacking interactions data (including ATC).
To regain access to the interaction data you'd have to
either "buy" it from asso.freemedforms.com (so far it
doesn't seem very costly) or recreate the appopriate data
pack yourself (Eric attested that that is possible free of
charge).

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de