[Gnumed-devel] Am I wrong ?

From: Vaibhav Banait
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Am I wrong ?
Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 18:49:39 +0000

I added itopride sustained rel 15 mg in manage list substance. Then I added a
brand **tone-total and added substances pantoprazole 40 mg and itopride
sustained rel 15 mg. Now when I add **tone-total in medication, I get entry
Pantoprazole **tone-total 40 mg 1-0-0-0
Itopride sustained rel **tone-total 15 mg 1-0-0-0.
It also print the same way giving the impression that two tablets of same name
containing different substances are prescribed.
I expect entry like this
*tone-total pantoprazole 40 mg + itopride sr 15 mg 1-0-0-0

Am I doing something wrong ?
Regards
Vaibhav Banait