Re: [Gnumed-devel] trade names

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] trade names
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 21:31:35 -0300

Or just add a "free NON drug text" box that would be stored as a medication (to settle Liz´s and mine problems)

Rogerio

2012/5/9 Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden>
On Wed, May 09, 2012 at 04:45:57AM +0000, Jim Busser wrote:

> If -- in the course of (trying to) add a new Brand -- it
> is discovered that a required component or component
> strength did not exist, it would be nice to be able to
> create them in inside the same dialog (or in a child dialog)
> without having to leave the Brands UI and later come back.

I will add managing consumables from the branded drug edit
area. Adding that to the drug component item picker is more
work than I care for before 1.2.

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346