Re: [Gnumed-devel] B complex

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] B complex
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 19:30:33 +0000

On 2012-05-11, at 12:13 PM, Jim Busser wrote:

> See next email... some problems to adjust in my template output.

As can be seen from the attached PDF

1) the Allergies detail information is somewhat acceptable but would be better
to print less wide. I expect I should be able to improve something in

        \begin{tabular}{|l|l|l|}
        \hline
        Exposure & Interpretation & Available clinical details\tabularnewline
        \hline
        $<allergies::%(descriptor)s & {\footnotesize %(l10n_type)s} &
{\footnotesize %(reaction)s} \tabularnewline >$
        \hline
        \end{tabular}%

2) the Drug, Regimen table -- in the case of a multi-component drug -- will
print too widely. The template source is

        % in-placeholder text above table: Medication list (ordered by brand)
        % column headings: Drug, Regimen
        $<current_meds_table::>$

so maybe I need to re-express the above placeholder inside something like the
Progress notes table, which achieves wrapping inside the table (using
longtable) coded thus:

        %
        % Journal :soap for the 12 weeks ending today

        \emph{Progress notes:}
        \noindent
        \setlength\LTleft{0pt}
        \setlength\LTright{0pt}
        address@hidden|l|l|c|>{\raggedright}p{11cm}|}
        \hline
        \emph{Date} & {\tiny Provider} &  & \emph{Subjective, Objective, Plan}
\tabularnewline
        \hline
        % 12: 12 weeks = 3 months
        $<emr_journal::soap//{\footnotesize %(date)s } & {\tiny
%(modified_by)s} & {\tiny %(soap_cat)s} & {\small %(narrative)s}
\tabularnewline//very long line//12//tex::>$
        \hline
        \end{longtable}
        %