[Gnumed-devel] GNUmed conference coming up

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed conference coming up
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 11:29:56 +0200

Hi all,

Next weekend we will host the GNUmed conference. We will have at least 4
presentations that day.

2 users will present their use case
1 Debian packager will present his take on GNUmed
Karsten will give an introduction to GNUmed's source code
I will present the community effort and Windows packaging

We will discuss upcoming features (reply to this thread if you want your
opinion known)

We will have plenty of time to install GNUmed on personal laptops and discuss
the past and future of GNUmed

Are you a company looking into supporting GNUmed or building a product around
it ? Let us know so we can discuss it at the conference.

Best regards,
Sebastian Hilbert