[Gnumed-devel] Clocks off by more than 10 minutes

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Clocks off by more than 10 minutes
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 17:16:36 +0000

This morning, I got the above message when trying to connect to the public
server.

The connection probably needed only 30-45 seconds (if that) to be attempted.

In a terminal, on running the 'date' command, I got

        MacBook-2:client djb$ date

        Mon 14 May 2012 10:13:45 PDT

        MacBook-2:client djb$

Is there anything more that I can do, from my end, to help identify the
problem? or is it that the server does not have a time stamp on it, or is there
some incompatibility between the environments?

-- Jim