[Gnumed-devel] Client's 'status line' needs to more-often be cleared

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Client's 'status line' needs to more-often be cleared
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 03:38:01 +0000

I have noticed the persistence, in the bottom left status line, of problem
reports for a long time after they were originally generated.

This has made me second guess myself, whether the problem was again experienced
with the current effort, on the current patient, or is perhaps left over from
one or even several patients ago.

Suggestions:

1. auto-clear the status line on change of patient

2. add, to one of the menus, the item

        Clear status line

but I am not sure whether to suggest to provide it under the GNUmed menu or
under the Help menu?

-- Jim