[Gnumed-devel] GNUmed - how to deal with new features

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed - how to deal with new features
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 08:12:50 +0200

Hi all,

Conference is coming up and I am predicting lots of people testing GNUmed once
1.2 is released. There will be loads of feature requests as GNUmed gets more
and more usable (We are seeing this on the mailing list already)

I would like your opinion on how to deal with this. Here are some suggestions.

1.) Point users to Launchpad to document the wished for feature
2.) Implement something along the lines of "adopt a feature"

Not racing ahead to much but thinking about ways to make features happen I
wonder if asking users to fund "their feature" is a healthy model in the
GNUmed context.

What do you think ?

Sebastian Hilbert