Re: [Gnumed-devel] Clinical narrative line breaks

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Clinical narrative line breaks
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 16:21:18 +0200

I am noticing in the Journal and in the bottom left of the Notes plugin
(display of most recent note) a number of line breaks.

This makes me wonder whether free text which has been entered into SOAP rows
gets stored as originally entered

> Yes.

(i.e. without line breaks)

> No.

and whether it is only a function of the Journal and Notes display
area code that line breaks get introduced into the display?