Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed on MacOSX

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed on MacOSX
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 01:06:39 +0000

Is it possible that

at the same time as MacPorts remains unable to build a solution under OS 10.6
and 10.7 because of a combination of an interaction between newer Mac OS, and
MacPorts's methods of operation, and wxpython's limitations...

there is a way to achieve it on Mac by building binaries through a method that
DOES NOT DEPEND ON MacPorts, in other words that the impediment is specific to
MacPorts' needs?

-- Jim