Re: [Gnumed-devel] Regarding Gnumed Struts 1.3 App related query

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Regarding Gnumed Struts 1.3 App related query
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 17:01:48 +0200

On Tuesday, June 12, 2012 10:27:24 AM MANJUNATHA NAGARAJU wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In GNUMed Source code I found Java related (Struts 1.3) source code and I am
> a java devloper. I deployed the Gnumed Struts application in tomcat after
> deploying if I access any page its giving Status 403 Requested Resource
> Acess denied showing in the browser. I had provided following credentials
> (any-doc/any-doc,other-doc/other-doc,tomcat/tomcat) still I am facing the
> same issue. Could you please help me to resolve this issue.

The code has not beend touched for years. It was added by a developer named
syan tan ( I believe) added a proof of concept web client back in 2003 (I
think)

http://www.ohloh.net/p/gnumed

Since noone on the team currently has any sufficient JAVA skill we pretty much
left it behind. However I am sure the concepts still apply and it can be made
to work again.

We would be greatful if you could have a look. Here are some starting points.

Oh. I just saw it was 2007 and not 2003. Here is a snapshot

http://www.gnumed.de/downloads/client/web/

See this page for a history on two proof of concept clients (JAVA stuff further
down on the page).

http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/WebClient

Here is an old thread on it in the mailing list archive. Describes how to set
stuff up.

Feel free to ask more questions.

Regards,
Sebastian Hilbert